Invitation To The Unpacking Key Roles Of Supervisory/audit Committee And Board Management For Co-operative Sustainability Forum To Be Held At Voi Wildlife Lodge Tsavo National Park On 9th To 12th August, 2023
Receive warm greetings from Co-operative Alliance of Kenya (CAK).
As a leader within the cooperative society sector, we believe you play a crucial role in driving sustainable practices and fostering the success of your organization. This event will provide valuable insights into the pivotal roles of the supervisory/audit committee and board of management in achieving cooperative sustainability. Distinguished experts in the field will share their knowledge, experiences, and best practices, equipping you with practical tools and strategies to enhance your cooperative's long-term viability.
During the event, we will delve into the following key topics:
- Emerging roles and responsibilities of the supervisory/audit committee and the board of management.
- Building effective governance structures and mechanisms to ensure accountability and transparency.
- Promoting financial stability and risk management in cooperative societies.
- Leveraging technology and innovation for sustainable cooperative growth.
- Understanding Cooperative tax law and finance bill 2023/2024.
- Emerging trends in cyber security that will impact the future financial services in the cooperatives.
- Nurturing cooperative values and principles for ethical decision-making.
This conference is highly recommended to:
- Board of Directors of Co-operative Societies
- Supervisory and audit committee members
- County Executive Committee members (CEC)
- County Chief Officers of Co-operatives
- County Directors of Co-operatives
- County Commissioners/officers
- Chief Executive Officers and Senior Management staff.
We have assembled a diverse panel of experts, comprising renowned leaders, industry professionals, and academics who possess extensive knowledge and experience in the cooperative sector. They will facilitate interactive sessions, encouraging meaningful discussions and the sharing of insights among participants.
We believe that your presence at this event will greatly contribute to the knowledge exchange and provide a platform for networking with peers who share similar aspirations for cooperative sustainability. The event will also foster collaboration and foster new partnerships that can strengthen the cooperative movement.
Kindly note that the travelling date will be on 8th August, 2023 and checkout on 12th August 2023.
Kindly confirm your attendance by 1st August, 2023 to secure your place at this exclusive gathering. We anticipate a high level of interest and encourage you to reserve your spot promptly.
The charges for this investment will be;
- Conference and one day game drive at Kshs75, 000/= per participant.
- Conference, accommodation and one day game drive at Kshs 117, 500/= per participant: NB:for accommodation kindly make prior arrangements to enable us secure booking on time.
All payments to be made to Co-operative Alliance of Kenya Ltd Account No.01120161356900 Coop Bank, Karen branch.
We look forward to welcoming you to this enlightening event and working together to unlock the potential of cooperative societies for a sustainable future. Your presence will undoubtedly enrich the discussions and contribute to the collective wisdom of the participants.
Thank you for your attention, and we hope to have the pleasure of your organization at our event.